Online directory of language associations/organisations
This fully searchable directory helps facilitate collaboration between professionals from different language teacher associations and other language organisations as well as across different languages, regions and countries. Below are some examples of how it can be used:
- associations and organisations wishing to find partners for events, competitions etc, to publicise their activities, to campaign for languages or to seek sponsorship
- project teams needing to carry out a needs analysis in relation to their project focus, to try to involve a wider range of organisations
- language organisations wishing to disseminate an activity, targeting particular countries, regions, types of association etc.
- individual teachers or schools wishing to establish contacts in other countries
Go to the directory
Guidelines and practical examples - using ECML resources in different contexts
These guidelines and examples repackage ECML resources and case studies from a wide range of ECML projects. Users will...
- discover how to use ECML resources to address their own needs
- see what can be learnt from the way different ECML resources are adapted and implemented in different contexts and at different stages
- get ideas for new initiatives at local or national levels
- benefit from frequently asked questions which will help them to identify ECML resources that offer insights into their own particular circumstances
Go to the resource